If you would like to apply to be an Au Pair with the Avon Au Pair Agency you will need to register with one of our reputable Partner Agencies in Continental Europe. If you need assistance in this matter please contact us and we can advise which Agencies work with us from your home country.

Please note that we only place Au Pairs from within the European Union.